Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Hello, Geek Chic!

Hi guys!!! I'm so so so sorry for not updating this page, I'm preparing for my Degree final collection and need to finish 8 looks for the fashion show this December. Going to have a photoshoot for the graduation book next week. I've finished 3 looks and 5 more to go, need to finish it within a month or so! Hopefully I can finish all looks and get into the fashion show. Pray for me!!!

So these pictures is actually for De-Stylez, dressed in a geek chic style. I took the pics with laptop and phone camera, that's why the pics turned out blurry and pixelated :(

Polkadot Crop Top - Topshop
Acid Wash Jacket - Hookedclothings
Vinyl Skater Skirt - The Editor's Market





12 comments:

  1. nice outer

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your final collection! & you totally rock that geek look ;)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glasses. Geeky chic indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute geek chic style!!<3
    even you took it with laptop & phone camera, its still look good!<3
    anw, goodluck on your looks project!!<3

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your glasses and your outfit!!

    Ru
    Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute! x3
    I love your look so much and that jacket looks cool :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super like that blazer!



    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your glasses!
    good luck for your designs hope everything will turn out well !

    http://ejireji.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely readers! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog and am following since adcionei it in my favorites page ♥
    visit my blog?
    www.derepentenaotemidade.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow the second photo effect is awesome
    would you like to follow each other?
    Gfc / google plus: http://sunrise-emily.blogspot.com
    Please, let me know! ;)
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...