Saturday, 26 October 2013

, ,

TheThriftHaul

YELLOOOWW!!

I'm back with a new post! wheeee

My family came last week and we stayed at Marina Bay Sands for 4 days. 
I felt happy when they are around. They always have ideas to brighten up 
my days from my school's work.

My mom bought for me! Macaroons! Happy me!



Let's move on! 

Introducing....
 "TheThriftHaul, an online fashion boutique based in Singapore.
We aim to bring in fashion apparels inspired by the world street-style to you. As most of our products are handpicked from across different countries, therefore every design is limited."


So last week, I bought this Kimaura Crochet Cardigan in White from TheThriftHaul
This cardigan sell out soooo fast! Finally got it after they restocked. 
Be sure to snagged them before it's gone again!

Pairing it with black crop top, black jeans and Dr. Martens boots







 Other items of what they have in store...


Check their website now! They have more pretty items there!



17 comments:

  1. Cute look dear... Macaroons looks super yummy! nomnomnom.....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT
    YOU ARE SO PRETTY AS USUAL :)

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your crochet cardigan!!! Amazing pics... you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outer. anyway you look so pretty <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dear beautiful outfit, do you wannna follow each other?

    http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy when my family is around too! They live in another country and I miss them a lot.
    Great look girl.

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorgeous with crop top and your white cardigan, mmh I think I should buy it too ><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best cardigan everrrrrr!
    Stay beautiful xx
    www.anniepop.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cardigan........ <3

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute cardigan!


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so pretty <3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outer <333

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow nice... gonna check them out! their clothes look really cool!

    The Petite Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely look of you and oso the macaroons xx

    Little Miss Olen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. super love this looK!
    perfect outer

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outwear and collection dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My Photo

Michelle Angeline
20, Bali-Singapore

Property

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Loading...

Get to know me

About Me